Monday, December 25, 2006

Help Has Arrived


I'm no longer just staring at my boxes, willing them to pack themselves. At last, Dave is here. When he saw my blog, he was like "No wonder you've gotten nothing done." Just keeping it real. So the apartment I'm bummed about leaving is full of the screeching sounds of packing tape and things being moved around. I'm sitting here doing this, drinking wine and listening to Johnny Cash, when I should be helping. I did pack up my bedroom though. Weird that I won't be wearing open toe-shoed high heels and short sleeves, at least until April. I have waaaaay bigger things to worry about, so I need to get off that ride. Better go help the cavalry and offer him a beer while I'm at it. I just want to tell all three people who are reading this blog that Dave totally ROCKS.

1 comment:

Jill said...

"Rode Hard and put away the saddle, Michelle" (says Dave, as he cracks open a beer.)
Dave's not sure he's glad he's here. 4 real! Seriously, we're making serious progress. Pretty much packed up. Getting truck tomorrow.