Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Loading Up


After getting chewed out last night by the moving director, which in retrospect was much deserved because I wasn't doing jack, I quickly got into gear. Dave had a Clint Eastwood moment, during which he told me to move it or lose it, and then let this sink in when he went down to the Pop-In to chill. It gave me time to realize that a) I'm glad to be moving even though it's also hard to leave friends I've made here; b) that I'm really lucky to have such an awesome, capable friend to help me and call me on my shit; and c) I had to get cracking or my stuff would end up on the curb. So we're planning on leaving cali on Friday morning, right behind a second blizzard that will hit Colorado before we get there.
Onward!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yer photos kill me. and one day, i will have to tell you my thing about the word 'onward.' ha